I rolled back the change from "their" back to the previous revision of "his" because "their" is a plural word and "his" is singular. If anyone thinks we should change it to "his or her" let me know. --Windrunner (talk) 04:39, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- Their is also a gender-neutral singular, but it doesn't really make sense in this case. We know their gender. --Joe ST (talk) 05:45, 23 July 2013 (UTC)
- EDIT: ok, so I agree with the edit you rolled back, unless we changed it so that bit was masculine (to reflect that the prophesy was masculine)? But yeah, the word their works fine for me.
- I believe in another talk page, we had a discussion about "their" being an appropriate gender neutral singular pronoun. I strongly support prefer its use over "his or her," which is too clunky. I believe that was the consensus made in the previous talk page as well, though there was certainly some objection :P -- Chaos2651 (talk) 02:10, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
- Indeed, Talk:Aon#His.2FHer_vs._Their --Joe ST (talk) 03:45, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
- I dunno, "his" works fine here, since it's Sazed, I think. I always just default to the masculine, which is grammatically acceptable in the place of "his or her". I just brought up the possibility of using "his or her" since the Terris pronoun they used was gender neutral. --Windrunner (talk) 05:48, 24 July 2013 (UTC)
I'm not quite sure if this passage has any information on the language that they speak on that I missed, but I couldn't find anything. Does any know what language they speak on Scadrial? --Stick (talk) 15:46, 11 April 2016 (MDT)
Possible mentions section
Warning: Minor Rhythm of War spoilers
I think that there could be a section where any mentions of the respective planet in other books are noted. Such as the beginning message of chapter 21 of Rhythm of War.